
Okay...so we have alot of birthdays really close together! But...today my Dad turns 60! We had a really nice party for him last night. It was great, a lot of family and friends that he hasn't seen in a while. I love my Dad. He is a really good dad. I have so many good memories with him, like going fishing and camping. Taking road trips. All the little songs that he used to make up and sing to us. It is fun seeing him do these things with my children now. My boys love to say..."Hey Tata....let's go to the river." or "Let's go fishing!". I hope we have many more years with him and don't forget Dad.....skydiving when you turn 80!
High School Graduation 1966
Dad & I - Tucson 1977
The Verdugo's in New York City 1994
Dad at his party with cousins Art & Sylvia Cordova & Tony Teran
2 comments:
I can't believe your dad is 60!! I just remember him sitting in his recliner watching tv on Saturdays when I would spend the night at your house. He came to my 6th grade class and taught us about banking, maybe that is why I am a banker today!!
Love the old pictures... those are so neat to have. Happy bday to your Dad!
Post a Comment