Me either....I have already planned my night. WE are going out for Steak before (see it is my reality and for that night I want to be a vampire..the good kind, they only eat animals)......Chandler has read all the books and will be going along as well...I think he will dress like a vampire.
We became a family in 1999. Since then it has been a roller coaster ride full of fun, tears, fights, vacations, laughter and a lot of stories which should probably remain private. But I'll most likely share them any way because I like to bug people.
1 comment:
Me either....I have already planned my night. WE are going out for Steak before (see it is my reality and for that night I want to be a vampire..the good kind, they only eat animals)......Chandler has read all the books and will be going along as well...I think he will dress like a vampire.
Post a Comment