Tuesday, May 20, 2008

SUMMERTIME!!!!


It's getting close! School gets out next Wednesday, the 28th. The weather is crazy hot! Really...so it's been in the 90's. It's hot but definately tolerable. Monday jumped up to 112. Today it is 110 and the same for tomorrow....then Thursday and Friday it is supposed to be in the 80's!
I don't know what is going on with our crazy weather!
Well anyway....the boys came home from school and jumped into the pool. I am very glad that we have a pool otherwise summers would be very unpleasant.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I LOVE summer, although I have NO idea what to do with my 3 all summer! I'm jealous you have a pool, how fun!

Andra said...

That is great for you to have a pool to enjoy!!

The weather has been crazy here to, 90 on Monday and there was a skiff of snow this morning!!

Marci said...

So jealous...we had snow today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...