Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Host


I am really picky about sci-fi books. They generally are not my favorite. I gave this one a try because I love the Twilight series. I must say, Stephenie Meyer is a great writer. She totally sucked me in and I was hooked! It is an awesome book and one that I definately recommend. In her dedication, Stephenie states that this book is for her mother who taught her that love is the most important part of any story. I agree.

2 comments:

Annell said...

I loved it too!! Can't believe I'm saying that about a book on aliens!!

A mom and her boys! said...

OK I have to read this book too......BTW I guess I haven't been on in awhile cause I have missed a few posts. Well we will be in AZ July 9-23rd that is the plans. Cant wait to see ya.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...