
Lucinda and I decided to take the kids to the zoo today. I took the Schmerfeld girls along so that Annell could have a day off. So Lucinda and I were in charge of EIGHT KIDS!!!!!
Whew! What a lot of work, but the kids were really good. Seriously....no fighting or whining or complaining. It was hot, but we got in the water and life was good again. BUT! As well behaved as the kids were.....I am so glad that I don't have eight children. Here are some of my favorite quotes from the day:
"When is that kid going to STOP CRYING?" - Thomas about Christopher
Lucinda asked Zach if he thought he'd been a good example to the younger kids. Megan replied "NO HE WASN'T! But, I sure was!"
"Megan! If you don't stop running ahead your mom is going to hang you up by your ankles!" - Jayda to Megan

"Boys are CRAZY!" - Maya about Thomas & Zach
4 comments:
That looks fun!! That was nice you gave Annell a day off before the baby got here!!
Looks like so much fun...and I appreciate the day off. You're the best in the west!!
i dont want eight kids either....and definetely not all near the same age....kudos to you for doing it...if i ever move back you can take my 4 and I will take a break...i would do the same for you too!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and I like the nose ring.
I miss ya girly! I wish I could have gone with you and Lucy... :)
Keep in touch! (and not just on blogs)
Post a Comment