Monday, May 25, 2015

Tearin' Down Walls

Jared and I have been talking and planning some remodeling of our house for about four years now. There have been quite a few discussions of all of our different ideas and going back and forth on different things that we want.

But, we finally started. It will be a work in progress for probably a good year. I am so glad that we finally did it though. I am excited for when we are all done and how fantastic it is going to look. Here are some before and after pics of the demolition. Which the boys had a great time doing by the way.

The before, of the wall that separated the kitchen and living room.




And the after - I am amazed at how much it opened up the front room and how big it makes our house look now.







I know I am going to be living in a construction zone for a while. But I know it will be worth it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...