So I am going to do a quick glimpse into the last six months of our lives.
We love getting letters from Stormy. She is so passionate and honest about serving a mission. I love to hear her stories and even about her struggles. Because she always comes back to love and how much she loves the people of Chile. I am so glad she is sharing her experiences with us.
One of our friends is a cop. He thought it was funny to play a joke on Jared and sticker his truck.
We got to spend time with the Noto's and the Paris'.
And Jared went to Baltimore to hang out with the Coveys.
And Jared and Thomas had fun just riding to church.
Nathan was selected as the Student of the Quarter for the 2nd quarter of school. His picture was hung in the office and he was invited to a lunch with the Principal.
Elder Packer came home and I was lucky enough to get to go to the airport with his family to welcome him home.
Nathan and I had a great time at the mother-son 6th grade dance.
And he so obviously loves to be my model when I am playing with the settings on my camera.
Thomas and I went and participated in the Neon Run with the Notos and Pepi.
Thomas got his braces off.....FINALLY!
Nate became a Life Scout and practiced sewing on his badges.
We went and celebrated Jared's birthday with some awesome peeps.
Reagan and I had a craft night and made these cute candy jars.
Jared was recognized as an Oustanding Volunteer for CUSD for helping coach the ACP wrestling team.
Nathan showed off his artwork at the ACP art show.
He also had his end of the year choir concert.
Oh yeah. My sisters and I went and enjoyed a night with our friend Bono.
And I FINALLY got to go and play at Top Golf with some crazy kids. I sucked, but I still had fun.
All in all - it was a fun few months. Full of good times and very few dark times. Hahaha. I'll take it.


































No comments:
Post a Comment