Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Nathan!

A few months ago, Nathan brought up the fact that he has never had a birthday party to Jared and I. 

Now, before you judge.....He's had parties.....but we usually do a family get together with dinner and a cake and swimming. Or a movie. I'm all about simplicity.

But, one look into those big brown eyes and I was suckered.

So, today Nathan turned 10.

And he got his party.

We had a great time with all of our good friends....



Hahahaha.....Jayda was like a little old lady with her "walker" that helped her roller skate better.



Maya was so funny.....She said even when she fell, she was having fun!







This was Braden's first time skating. He's such a trooper with a great attitude. I love how happy he is.

Getting to be up in the DJ booth and pick some songs....





Of course we had to play some games....






Nate is not really a cake person....so he had a donut cake made! He was one happy kid!






And then came the hair painting...

 








So when it was all said and done, Nate gave me a huge hug with a huge grin and said, 

"BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!"

And that is what it is all about right?

Happy Birthday Nate!

Favorites as a 10-year old:

Color: Green
Song: Glad You Came - by The Wanted
Movie: The Adventures of Tin Tin
TV Show: Mad
Sport: Wrestling
Food: Spaghetti
Game: Disney Monopoly
Video Game: New Super Mario Brothers
Memory: My 10th Birthday Party!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...