Saturday, July 7, 2012

Going To The Chapel And I'm Going To Get Married!

Today my cousin got married. She looked beautiful! It was a wonderful wedding and I wish her all the happiness in the world. 

Unfortunately, in our family it seems that we have only been getting together for sad events. Funerals and such. Veronica's brother and father have both passed away.

So, it was really nice to have a happy occasion to celebrate.

Just as a side-note.....I NEVER cry at weddings. They are a HAPPY occasion and I love weddings. However, I totally got choked up when it was my turn to do a reading. I think it was probably that I was missing my cousin and uncle at that point.

I was able to check myself and do what was asked of me and enjoy the day. I love my cousin. She and I have always been close. Our birthdays are six weeks apart and she was my first best friend outside of my sisters.





The reception was held at a really nice resort. It made a great backdrop for some couple pics!



My sisters and I had a hard time being serious....



My Dad and his sisters.....aren't they so cute?

And then.....we PARTIED!!! We were all dancing fools.



















Oh! And the photo booth! I love those things! We were kinda crammed in there so it is hard to pick us out. But trust me.....we had a great time!





Congratulations Vero & Dennis!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...