Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Goodbye CTA Liberty.....We'll Miss You!


My boys have attended Liberty for their entire school careers up to this point. Thomas has decided that he will attend sixth grade at the junior high and Nathan has been accepted to CATS (the gifted program), so both boys will be attending new schools for the 2012-13 school year. I went into Nathan's class today and took some pictures while I taught Art Masterpiece. I know Nathan is going to miss all of his friends, but he is excited for his new adventure. 

Nathan & Conner - painting for Art Masterpiece


The whole class posing with Mrs. Watson


Nate and some of his buddies


The girls wanted a picture with Nate. I love his face. He was so embarrassed.



This picture is one of my favorites. The little girl in blue is named Hannah and she and Nathan have been in each other's classes for quite a few years. He may or may not have a crush on her. He may or may not be planning to marry her. But, despite that he is still 9 and really embarrassed to pose with a girl.


Nate & his best friend Braden


Nate & Mrs. Watson. He really loves her. She has been a great teacher.


1 comment:

Barb Welchlin said...

WOW... I can't believe that the Bigelows are saying goodbye to CTA Liberty! Oh will you all be missed. I'm so proud of Nathan being accepted into the gifted program... no surprise, as he is one very intelligent young man. I loved seeing all the pictures of Nathan & his class. It's hard to believe that 4th gr. is his next stop. All my very best to your family as both boys made their transitions to their new schools. What great memories I have of the Bigelows. (smile)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...