Thursday, September 22, 2011

Eagar Daze

I'm thinking that it's time to update my blog, since I've been receiving threatening texts from my father....

In August we took the boys up to RV for Eagar Daze. I have always loved Eagar Daze, in fact, it ranks right behind 4th of July as one of my favorite RV holidays.

We had a good time. The boys participated in all of the events...

The wheelbarrow race, which they were in first place until they had a small wreck...

The hay bale roll..... 


...where they won 3rd place!



The boot race....


and...the egg toss.

It has been really funny to hear them discuss their strategies for next year. They plan to win 1st place in every event.

Here is a picture of Nate before their calf riding event.... 

I didn't get any pictures of the boys riding the steers. There was an accident involving my friend and I went into business mode trying to help out. But! Nathan took 2nd place! His prize? $34.00.

My boys give me such grief about how they want to live in Eagar. They think it is just paradise. Even though we can't live there, my goal is to help them experience all the things that make Eagar great.

3 comments:

Cicily said...

Your boys are getting so old looking, more and more like their pops. So much fun, we are coming with you next year...don't forget.

Anonymous said...

But I think Thomas look like me at 10 yrs of age!

Anonymous said...

Comment on picture of Nate, That could be our next Ty Murray........way to go Bigelow boys. Where do they get their competativness (if thats a word) from? Good job Mijita Tia Pat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...