Monday, July 18, 2011

Summer Birthdays Part II


Today my baby boy is 9! This kid is so much fun. I totally love his guts.

So, when you have a prankster dad & brother, this is what happens at 5am on your birthday.

First they blew an air horn....(those suckers are LOUD)

And when Nate sat up they sprayed him with silly string.



He thought it was pretty cool.




Nathan is my cuddle bear. He is my child who is so sweet and sensitive. (When I'm in a bad mood, I call it whiney....) He is such a good kid even though he argues non-stop. (Again....a Jared trait.)

Happy Birthday Nathan!

Favorites as a 9-year old:
Movie: The Day After Tomorrow
Song: Black or White (Michael Jackson)
Book: Moby Dick
Food: Spaghetti
TV Show: Spongebob Squarepants
Color: Green
Sport: Baseball
Game: Apples to Apples
Video Game: Lego Pirates of the Carribean
Memory: When my shorts got stuck on Uncle Shane's truck and I was dangling upside down until they ripped and Stormy caught me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...