Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Scouting, Scouting & More Scouting

Nate worked super hard and earned his Conservation Badge...


Thomas also worked super hard and earned all 20 Webelos pins & earned his Arrow of Light award.


He has officially crossed over and is now an 11-year old scout...


Jared & Thomas got up at 3:30am because our ward left for Camp Raymond at 4:00am! Yikes.


While Jared & Thomas were running around in the forest all week, Nathan attended Cub Scout Day Camp.





Nate's buddy Luke


Yeah, I'm deadly accurate. Don't make me mad. ;) Just kidding. But I did hit the bullseye twice.





Nate had a blast all three days of camp. It really is a little boy's paradise.

I totally get why scouting is so big and I am glad that my boys are involved but ENOUGH all ready! It is taking over my life!

Only six more years and then hopefully they will be done.

(A wee little itty bitty light at the end of the tunnel.....)

2 comments:

Down in the Sun said...

I totally feel your pain! We have about the same amount of time. Thanks for posting the pics from day camp. I showed Luke tonight and he loved them. He also told me you were awesome at the archery!

Caren with a "C" said...

Cub Scout Camp is so much fun! My son just loved all the things they got to do. Thanks for visiting my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...