Here is a list of the top 10 things that I am bad at:
Hair ~ Cutting, styling etc. Basically, anything to do with hair.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Make-up ~ Which is why I wear very little.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Fashion ~ I really wish I had a "style" but I don't. And apparently I dress like a grandma because even Thomas told me that I have little old lady clothes.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Being Quiet ~ Every so often I will decide that I am going to be a quiet, demure & classy lady. But I can usually only keep that up for about a day, okay, an hour. Maybe. Then I realize, that I am loud and talkative. Plus, I LOVE to make people laugh and it is very hard to do that when you are quiet and demure.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Running ~ I'm pretty sure this is because I am so clumsy.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Singing ~ But that doesn't really stop me from belting out songs I love.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Waking up early ~ Anyone who attends Ray 2nd Ward would know this - Everyone pretty much thinks I am inactive when Church starts any earlier than noon.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Going to bed at a reasonable hour ~ which explains why I am so bad at waking up early.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Going to the Dentist, Doctor etc. ~ Ugh, I just don't like them. They always want to put me on drugs or pick at my teeth. {although I do love my shiny new tooth!}
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Procrastinating ~ I always leave things until the last possible minute. I love working under pressure apparently.
So there you go.
P.S.
{I ♥ you Jen!}
1 comment:
Are we twins? 'Cause I'm bad at almost all of those!
Post a Comment