Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Little Home Decorating

Lately I have been wanting to change up my living room. We are currently working really hard to pay off our house so every spare dollar goes toward that goal. But, I really wanted some color in my living room. So, I've been getting crafty all week and have made some new curtains and new covers for the couch pillows. Now, I have a whole new room!




So good-bye to the old mono-tone couch and the dusty curtains that let in very little light...

and hello to...

Cute bright curtains that let it tons of lights and

a new couch that is colorful and happy.

I'm so happy with my new living room.


4 comments:

Jen said...

Love it! Please Linda, tell me something you can't do, so I can quit feeling so inferior...

Michelle Connolly said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Lucinda said...

That looks great!

Ginger said...

Way Cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...