Friday, June 12, 2009

I Want To Be A Missionary Now, I Don't Want To Wait Until I'm Grown...

Yesterday I attended Cub Scout Day Camp with Thomas. Nathan stayed home with my mom. They had a great day from the sounds of it. She made lunch and they lounged around watching movies and after dinner Nathan talked her into taking him to the mall.

They went to the mall and had fun just shopping and goofing around. They went into Barnes & Noble and spent quite some time reading books to each other. Then, they wandered over to the movie section to browse through some movies.

My mom said this is the conversation they had.

Nate: "Nana, do you watch rated-R movies?"

Nana: "Yes"

Nate: "Oh. I don't watch rated-R movies."

Nana: "Yeah, you're too young right now."

Nate: "No, I won't ever watch rated-R movies because our Prophet says we shouldn't."

Nana: "Oh. Well, that's good that you listen to your prophet."

Nate: "Nana, you really should become a mormon. Because then you'd have a prophet to guide you and you wouldn't make such bad choices."

My mom said she was trying so hard not to laugh because he was so serious. When I got home, this was the first story she told me about their day. She was laughing so hard. She said he doesn't need to wait until he is 19. He is already a great missionary.

4 comments:

Lucinda said...

And what a wonderful grandma! Love them both!

Mandy said...

That's awesome!! I love it!

Evon said...

Soooo cute! What a great example of not being afraid to share the gospel!

Ginger said...

I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...