Friday, June 19, 2009

At Least This Time I Wasn't The Victim

If any of you have dogs who like to dig holes in the yard, I learned a neat trick that I would like to share with you.

If you fill the hole with the dog's poop, the dog will not dig there anymore.

However, this information would have been appreciated yesterday when my boys filled the hole with water and proceeded to play in the "mud" and rub it all over their bodies.

That's when Jared started laughing and told them what he had buried in the hole.

I'm going to have one HUGE therapy bill when these kids are grown.

7 comments:

Stephanie :) said...

His. Ter. Ical!

Ginger said...

Oh Gross!

jake and jenni said...

Was that what I smelled on them the other day? I love your boys!

Lee Anne said...

That is disgusting! At least you didn't have to clean them up!

Cicily said...

Note to self: Do not allow the Bigelow children to come near me.

Mindful Mothering said...

Linda, you crack me up! I've got to check in on you more often :-)

Lucinda said...

Was that before or after they came to my house! HA HA HA! I would have loved to see their faces when you told them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...