Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Why My Friends Rock!

The fact that we are in our 30's didn't stop us from screaming like little girls** and rushing the dance floor when "Single Ladies" came on.

These women remind me of a song:

"And if you should survive to 105
Look at all you’ll derive out of being alive
Then here is the best part
You have a head start
If you are among the very young at heart"

They truly are young at heart and make me laugh, which is a characteristic that I appreciate the most in my friends.


By the way Jonae.....it killed me to keep my promise because you had such an expression of joy on your face. Oh well.

** Seriously, I think we knocked over some beehives on their way to the dance floor.

2 comments:

Diana @ The Rader's Digest said...

sorry this doesn't relate~
Thanks linda for the reply to my blog. That is exactly what I was looking for. In my research, I have kind of found the same exact ideas. It has helped to have others perspectives and stories though to build upon what I've come up with. It has been hard. It was well worth my time reading and invite you back to give me 20 more minutes of reading. You ARE RIGHT- MY FRIENDS ROCK!

Cicily said...

Wait, why wasn't I at this event I can dance with the best of them. I need to be at your next dance party.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...