The boys were playing outside and climbing trees when Thomas rushed into the house. He asked me for my camera, so I went out with him to see what was going on.
The boys had found a nest in one of the trees and wanted to take a picture. So Thomas climbed back up and took a picture of their find.
I thought that was so cool. What neat treasures they find when they actually play outside!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
that IS cool!! and he did a great job on the picture.
Sweeet! Sorry to hear abut Jareds dad. I haven't seen them forever. It stinks, the older we get the more deaths we are going to see. I hate that part of growin old. But I'm thankful for the plan!
Great photo. The more I think about it, the more I think I'm a mom! Darrell did this same thing a couple of years ago. He notice a nest in our tree but couldn't see the eggs from the ladder. He got the camera, held it way above his head and took pictures. He then jumped online to figure out what kind of birds they were and how long until the eggs hatched. It was a science project worthy of a 2nd grader!
My word verification is chicsfai--thought that was funny with all this bird talk.
We became a family in 1999. Since then it has been a roller coaster ride full of fun, tears, fights, vacations, laughter and a lot of stories which should probably remain private. But I'll most likely share them any way because I like to bug people.
6 comments:
that IS cool!! and he did a great job on the picture.
Hi is a good little photographer...just like his mom!
That is too cute. I love it when my kids play outside. Too bad it is already so HOT!
Sweeet! Sorry to hear abut Jareds dad. I haven't seen them forever. It stinks, the older we get the more deaths we are going to see. I hate that part of growin old. But I'm thankful for the plan!
I'm impressed with Thomas' photography ability...great shot!
Great photo. The more I think about it, the more I think I'm a mom! Darrell did this same thing a couple of years ago. He notice a nest in our tree but couldn't see the eggs from the ladder. He got the camera, held it way above his head and took pictures. He then jumped online to figure out what kind of birds they were and how long until the eggs hatched. It was a science project worthy of a 2nd grader!
My word verification is chicsfai--thought that was funny with all this bird talk.
Post a Comment