Monday, June 30, 2008

Vacation 2008


I took the boys to visit my mom and dad in the first week of June. We stayed in Yuma for a couple of days and then took off for California. We went to Disneyland and California Adventures and had a blast. Tata hadn't been there is 16 years so it was all new and exciting for him! On our way home we stopped in Carlsbad at a strawberry patch that we like and picked some fresh strawberries. We got back to Chandler on Father's day so the boys could spend it with Jared. It was a very nice vacation...just wish Jared could have gone, but he has to save his vacation time for Hawaii in the fall! (I can't wait!)

2 comments:

Andra said...

I would like to go back to Disneyland, I haven't been since 1989!! It is nice to have fun vacation memories with your grandparents.

Mandy said...

I love Disneyland! Can't wait to go again, bella is at the perfect age for it! Were you in RV for the 4th? It was fun to see lots of old friends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...