Linda! Hi I was blog hopping and I came a across your blog. Good to see you are well. My SIL says she is in your ward. Katrina. You have a nice family. Cute kids.
We became a family in 1999. Since then it has been a roller coaster ride full of fun, tears, fights, vacations, laughter and a lot of stories which should probably remain private. But I'll most likely share them any way because I like to bug people.
5 comments:
Yuck!!!!!!!!
Send them on up- they would fit in great with my dirt and mud loving children! It is all fun until mom has to clean it up!!
Linda! Hi I was blog hopping and I came a across your blog. Good to see you are well. My SIL says she is in your ward. Katrina. You have a nice family. Cute kids.
Gotta love BOYS! Yes, my boys go to CTA Freedom and they love it!
Cute kids. I love boys in mud. Makes me feel better about mine... at least it makes me think that mine are a little more normal. --Lawana
Post a Comment