Friday, June 20, 2008
How did this happen?????
So we went on vacation to Disneyland with my mom & dad. We had a great time but of course we were so glad to get back home. Today I was getting Thomas' lunch ready for cub scout day camp and I noticed a bag in the veggie bin that had been there for a couple of days. It was something kinda reddish. So I opened the bin and pulled out the bag. It was soft. I opened the bag and inside was some of the boys' dirty clothes! How it ended up in the refrigerator is beyond me.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
At least you were keeping the dirty clothes fresh until you got to the laundry!!!
Clothes in the frig are okay. As long as nobody tries to eat them.
My most favorite find my kids left me was a dead, decomposing fish in the freezer. Favorite because I was sooo glad to finally figure out where the HORRIBLE stench I was smelling was coming from. Let this story be a warning to any mom whose kid tells them they are "making mummies" at school. Garrett tells me he needs a fish, a whole fish, to mummify at school so being the dutiful mom I went to the store and got him one. The next day he takes it to his friends house, supposedly to mummify. (Good, they were doing it at someone else's house!) I thought that was that until a few days later when I walked into my house and thought I was going to die from a STENCH. I couldn't figure out where it was coming from, either, until I opened my freezer to get something else out of it. Later when I quizzed Garrett, nothing had been done to the fish except that it sat OUTSIDE his friend's house for a few days. So nice of the friend's mom to have Garrett bring it back to our house. . . . . : ) Annette
That is so funny!
Post a Comment