Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Thomas

Thomas turned 8 years old today! Whew! I can't believe we have made it this far! He is a great kid. I know that I always talk about how crazy he is and he IS....but he is also a sweet boy who does try hard to do the right thing. Here are some things that I love about Thomas. He loves to make people laugh. He loves to help me and Jared out with things around the house. He is very passionate about the things and people that he loves. He can always make me smile. He takes good care of us. Once, when I was coming home from Tucson and he and Nathan were going to stay with grandparents, he decided to come back with me because he didn't want me to drive home alone, he felt that he needed to stay with me and protect me. He's very brave and is not afraid to try new things. The Noto's and the Schmerfelds came over tonight for cake and ice cream. We had a nice time. Nana & Tata came down to the valley on Saturday and spent the day with him. He got lots of different lego sets (1 Batman, 2 Star Wars & an Indiana Jones) so he is happy.


Happy Birthday Thomas! I love you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...