Saturday, April 5, 2008

Thomas' Baseball Game


Well....like I said before I love baseball. It's just one more thing that makes springtime the best time of the year. Here are some pictures from Thomas' game this morning. He did really well. He got a hit everytime he went up to bat! Whoo Hooo! I told him not even the Diamondbacks have someone that bats 1.000! We had alot of fun cheering for his team. It is so fun to watch these little guys. Some of them are REALLY good! I can't wait to see them in a couple of years when it is really competative.



2 comments:

Andra said...

FYI Back at you...
I think the same about writers of Lost. What about us watchers? We must be seriously messed up too for getting addicted to it!!!

Mandy said...

I love baseball. I am getting ready to coach t ball for my last one in there. I love it they are so funny. The older ones are getting into the more serious league stuff now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...