Monday, April 28, 2008

Recipe Tag

So Andra tagged me and I have been stressing out!!! I took this assignment very serious! So I kept thinking about what kind of recipe I wanted to share and how difficult or easy it should be....so I decided that people are always looking for a yummy dinner that is really easy to make so here is my contribution....

Crock Pot Italian Chicken

1 package chicken breasts
1 package cream cheese
1 can cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup
1 soup can milk
1 package dry italian dressing mix

You can leave your chicken breast whole or chop them up which ever you prefer. Place the in the crock pot and sprinkle the italian dressing packet over it. Then place all the other ingredients over the chicken cook on low for about 5-6 hours, make sure you stir so everything melts together. You can serve this over rice, pasta, egg noodles...whatever you like.

I tag Diana Radar, Marci Haws & Tiffani Mellon

6 comments:

Andra said...

This sounds yummy. I am going to try it out

A mom and her boys! said...

I make one almost like this but haven't added the Italian dressing...i will definitely have to try it...

A mom and her boys! said...

I make one almost like this but haven't added the Italian dressing...i will definitely have to try it...

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

One of my kids favorite meals! That was sweet what you said about Jared. You have a great guy! Glad things are well over your way!

Marci said...

Ok so I finally had a day to catch up on blogs. Sounds so yummy! I love trying new recipes!

Diana @ The Rader's Digest said...

It's sounds yummy! that seems to be the popular thing to say. Tag your it? does that mean I need to leave my recipe or I need to tell you how yummy this is? If it's the first... my recipe is... Oreo Cookie Dunk. Get a package of the really fat cream oreos. Get a glass of 4% milk. Open up all the cookies. Scrape all the shortening off with your teeth (yes, shortening. didn't your mommy ever tell you that's what it was?) Dunk the remains of the cookie rounds into the milk. Hmm not... never did like that bitter brown stuff caking in my mouth anyway. Just drink the 4% milk and enjoy not having to stick to your slim fast diet with skim milk. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...