So I was looking over my blog and I noticed that I have written several posts about Thomas and there are only a couple about Nathan. It probably seems that I favor one child over the other. The truth is.....my brain kinda goes when it comes to remembering my camera for Nathan's events. I know! I am a bad mom!
The worst part is that I am the second born in my family and there are hardly any pictures of me in my family's archives. You know....the first born, everything is new and you take pictures of everything they do....the second born just tags along everywhere......then the third child is born and in our case she was so much younger than my sister and I that my parents got into the whole "everything is new" phase again. So I SWORE to myself that I would not do that to my second child.
Well......the other day Nathan's kindergarten class went on a field trip to the fire station. We had so much fun! But guess what? That's right! I forgot my camera! It seems like every activity that we attend for Nathan I'm saying..."Man! I forgot my camera!" Poor kid. Well....this post is to let everyone know that I don't have a favorite. I love both of my boys and I really do try and spend equal amount of time with them. I guess I am just feeling guily.....but I have made a resolution! So be prepared to see more of Nathan on here. Anyway, thanks for listening to the ramblings of a guilty mother!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree with you, hey and imagine four of them. Preston being the youngest gets a lot of my attention and Chandler my social butterfly is all over the place.
Way to go ALI....loved it, and I was so motivated that I got out of bed and ate pizza for breakfast.
Post a Comment