Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Christmas Time

Christmas is my second favorite time of year. It's the one time that I enjoy cold weather. People in general tend to be a little kinder and supportive. 

Jared and I were asked to be tour guide at the temple lights one night. I had a tiny bit of an attitude at first and really didn't want to go.

But, I am glad that I did. Because it turned out to be a beautiful night.




We celebrated an early Christmas with Pepi and my Mom and Dad.



The boys continued their tradition of getting Santa a bacon double cheeseburger and a coke.


Thomas got Nathan the best gift.


And my dad played with some outrageous fashion choices.


Then, a few days later, we took off for Rocky Point. I love our trip to the beach every year. I know not everyone loves Puerto Penasco, and there are much better beach towns that exist. But for us this little town is just perfect.









I love our Christmas traditions and I love the people that we spend this time with.

I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...