Friday, November 27, 2015

My Main Squeeze


This amazing man and I just celebrated another anniversary.

This picture is from his farewell when he left on his mission 20 years ago. There were FIVE farewells that day and Jared and Sherod's were the last ones. I got a flat tire on the way to the church and so a neighbor dropped me off. Jared told me that he would bring me home after sacrament meeting.

What he failed to mention, is that he was on his motorcycle. I guess dress and motorcycle didn't send any alarms to his crazy brain.

So of course he was one of the last people to leave because he was talking with people and taking pictures.

And then we left and I couldn't hold on to him because I had to hold on to my dress.

Safety first right?

But, I love this man. For the very reason that he does crazy things like this on a regular enough basis to make life fun, but not often enough to make me psycho.

I am thankful for Jared. He is a good man. He's a good husband and father and friend. He makes me laugh. He helps me to see the other side of the story and he tolerates my loud crazy mexican lady voice. 

I am excited for the rest of our lives and many more years of wedded bliss!

Happy Anniversary Honey!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...