So the end of November was pretty quiet. Stormy was gone. So it literally was quiet in our house. But we did have some things going on - like Mr. Thomas going to the UofA/ASU football game down in Tucson with a friend. He left a Sun Devil and came back a Wildcat.
Talk about a disturbance in the force.
And this handsome man and I celebrated 15 years of marriage. He is amazing. I love him more and more every day. I never knew someone could make me so mad and so happy. He definitely knows how to push my buttons....and he DOES! But he also know how to sweep me off my feet and make the world right. I'm excited for the next 75 years!
I also had baby photo bombs left on my phone. Good thing his momma is my soul sister and that he is such a cutie. Because otherwise I'd be mad that someone was using up the memory on my phone like that.
On Thanksgiving weekend we took a walk with my mom and my sister snapped this cool pic.
Thomas the mighty hunter went out and bagged his first deer and his first elk. He totally thinks hunting is easy now and asked Jared if he'd like him to catch a unicorn next. But - even though I an not a fan of hunting, I sure am glad our freezer is full of elk meat.
All in all it was a good month.




No comments:
Post a Comment