Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Feliz Navidades from Puerto Penasco

Just in case you don't have our Christmas traditions memorized, I'm going to do a run down for you all one more time.

We have a new tree this year. Our old tree was only 6 feet tall. And our ceilings are really high. So it looked very disproportionate in our living room. This year we had a 9 foot tree! I loved it!!! It fit so much better with our living room.



We spent Christmas Eve with the Noto's. Where Alana and George made the naughty list for getting the boys super huge hunting knives.





Then we came home and had our annual twister tournament with the Penrods.  






Christmas morning we headed off to Rocky Point after we talked with Stormy. 




My husband still won't let me take his picture!!!



And then after our 4-hour drive we arrive in paradise....


Friday we did our annual hot dog dinner in the streets. 

Breinn and I were freezing so we had to take a selfie of course.























Afterwards we took the missionaries out to dinner.



Saturday morning I had to take a picture of the gorgeous sunrise


And then Athena and Cali and I took a nice walk on the beach. We ran into this big ol guy. He was dead. And I decided that when I die, that is what I am going to do. Just sit down on the beach and enjoy the view and die. What a way to go right?


Saturday evening we took food to families who needed some help. Baby True was too cute to pass up.



And again we took the missionaries out to dinner.

Sunday was a beautiful day and we all got up and headed to church.




Monday we all got up and walked around and did some shopping. Then we came home and went and watched The Hobbit.



We are loud. We are crazy. We are irreverent and we don't know how to behave in public.

But I wouldn't have it any other way.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...