Saturday, September 27, 2014

A Sad Day

So remember about 4 years ago when I was called to Young Women's and there was weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth?

Well that was nothing compared to the drama that just went down.

So - just in case you missed it - let me sum things up. 

A few years ago, I was called to serve in Young Women's and I was upset. I didn't want to hang out with teenage girls all day long. But - I eventually fell in love with every single one of them and I didn't want to ever leave.







I mean look at these kids. You know they keep us on our toes. But they also make me laugh and make me smile and cry. But in a good way.

And then came that dark, dark day that I was released.

I cried and cried and CRIED!!!

Not only because I will miss my girls and my heart is still in Young Women's, but because I was called to Relief Society.

Guys.

For Reals.

Me.

In Relief Society.

But - anyway, I was sinking into a deep, deep depression.

And then this happened....







 I love these girls with all my heart. And I always will.

They totally rock.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...