Monday, October 13, 2014

And We Are Changing Again

In July I started a new job. I was the part time attendance tech for the JH my boys attend. It was 8-12 and I still had my afternoons free to do my errands and have my temple day. Which I really enjoyed.


But - right before break I was asked if I'd like to go full time and be the assistant to the AD. Uhm, yes please!

But - I am now gone from 7-4 every day. 

And so maybe my house isn't as organized as it used to be.

And maybe dinner isn't exactly at 5:00 every night.

And, I did have to give up my weekly Temple day.

But - I now have help making dinner.

And my honey and I get a temple night in every couple of weeks.


So - while it is an adjustment - 

Life is still good.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...