See this little cutie right here?
Well, he's 14 today.
I can't believe it.
14.
I am thankful that mostly he is a good kid.
He has his moments of being a punk. But I just tell him that I'm gonna punch him in the face and he gets back in line.
I know that sounds like I am a bad mom, but it is just the running joke in our house.
So.
Thomas has kept me on my toes from the very beginning.
I have some internal issues and I was told that I most likely wouldn't be able to have babies.
So I was VERY surprised when I learned I was pregnant.
But this kid has been teaching me so much since the day I learned I was gonna be a momma.
He's taught me unconditional love, patience, silliness, patience, gratitude and did I mention PATIENCE????
Hahaha.
I love this boy. I am so thankful that he fought his way to the earth and specifically to our family. He is what brought my little family together and my extended family together. He will always be my little miracle and I hope he knows that even though he has chores on his birthday and that he has to work for the "toys" that he wants - That his father and I love him with everything inside us and that we couldn't imagine our lives without him.
And - just to mess with you all - this picture is Thomas two years ago.....
And this is him now. I can't believe how much he's grown up in just two years.
I have five more years of having this turkey in my home and being blessed by his sweetness and his craziness.
Because I'm not a fool.
I know that is what I'll miss the most when he is off living on his own.
So -
I'd better get to it.
Enjoying my boy.
Happy Birthday Thomas!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment