Thursday, May 29, 2014

It's The Little Things

I always feel so overwhelmed during the month of May. It seems that EVERYTHING happens in May. 

We had what should have been the end of the wrestling season tournament. It is for Nathan, but Thomas made the Arizona Regional team and will be going to Pocatello, Idaho for a week. So we are still wrestling. 

But, at the State Freestyle tournament, the boys did really well. Nathan placed 5th. He was pretty upset about that, but we can't always be number 1. Thomas placed 2nd. They both wrestled hard.




Nathan had his last choir concert of the year.


We celebrated Uncle George's birthday. Maurielle was so cute. She found a Tiki bar at a yard sale. She bought it and had a great little business going. She even made a menu for us. She had soda pop and fruity drinks as well. She was a great bartender. 


And of course we practiced our flips and tricks....









Then Thomas decided that he would light a sparkler to honor all our Vets for Memorial Day....


Stormy let me practice taking pics of her. I'm glad I have such beautiful nieces.


If you know me even just a little bit, you know how much I love sunsets. Monday night we had another great one.....


And it provided us with great lighting to take some backyard pics with our animals. Although Macho was out. He decided to go to bed early that day.





I am thankful for the slow days. When we can just hang out and be lazy and silly. Yes, some months are just packed with craziness, but it is the little things that make me happiest. These are the times that I really feel content and joyful.

I wouldn't trade my life for anything.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...