Today I was thinking back on the month of March. I felt as if it has just blown by and that we really didn't do anything.
And then I looked through my pics on my phone and I realized....
HOLY COW.
Could we stuff one more thing into 31 days?
So here is a glimpse of Life with the Bigelows....
At the beginning of March, we had EVC's - The East Valley Championships where Thomas wrestled all day and won 1st place.
And my mom had surgery. So I went to Yuma to be with her and my dad and sisters.
And I might have taken this picture on the way home from Yuma.....
while driving 85 down the interstate....
Shut up.
Don't judge.
Have you driven that road? Super straight and BORING! If any road was made for auto-pilot that one is.
Anyway, I thought the sky was beautiful and it reminded me of Toy Story - you know how Andy's room has that cloud wallpaper?
Yeah, anyway, don't think too hard about what goes on in my brain.....you won't be impressed.
Meanwhile, there was this little thing that we participated in called the Gilbert Temple Cultural Celebration.
You might have heard about it.
We also had the temple dedication. Which I made it home just in time to attend the last session. I am so thankful for tender mercies.
There was an awards banquet at school where Thomas was named Most Outstanding Wrestler.
We attended a little party where I was able to hang out with my long lost friend Josie.
We also attended a friends wedding. It was a beautiful wedding ceremony and the reception was amazing. I loved the decorations....but I'm lame and didn't take any pictures.
Boo me.
I also taught some super cute Mia Maids. These girlies make Sundays fun.
We went to Yuma for spring break to check on Nana and help her out with doctor appointments. My dad took us to a chinese buffet where Thomas found octopus. He put it on his plate to gross me out. It worked. I couldn't anything with that thing looking at me.
But it wasn't as gross as when Nathan ATE IT!!!
He's a little disgusting.
Some handsome young men asked me to take their missionary pics for them.
(apparently my go to backdrop are trees)
We also traveled to Tucson to hang out with the Paris' and attend the Tucson Book Festival. Patricia, Nathan and I had a really good time. We met some of our favorite authors and walked around really enjoying all the things there were to do. Thomas and Jared not so much. They said they will probably not be back.
I went to visit my friend Susan and came back with ANOTHER turtle! But I love these guys.
I took some time to enjoy our beautiful Arizona sunsets.
We celebrated Reagan's birthday and figured out a new way to make strawberry shortcake.
Thomas had his board of review for his Eagle rank and passed with flying colors. He is officially an Eagle Scout. Now we get to start planning the ceremony.
I spent some time with my boys taking funny pics of ourselves.
We celebrated my sweetie's birthday.
He's 38.
And still the love of my life.
We hosted a baby shower for our friend Lisa.
Almost exactly a year ago we held her bridal shower here. I love using my yard for parties.
Mainly because I am lazy and am happy to just be in my home.
The boys competed in the Arizona Folkstyle State Tournament with their club team. Uhm.....let's just say that they had a fat lazy spring break and so they weren't in great shape.
Thomas didn't place, but Nathan placed 4th!
They both worked hard but they both learned a valuable lesson about taking time off in the middle of the season.
So that's it!
This is what it means to be a Bigelow.
It is go go go.
And I only have two kids.
Yikes.
Well, a new month is upon us.....time to start all over again!








No comments:
Post a Comment