It is time once again for some family pictures. I don't do pictures every year. Actually - We took our first family photo when Thomas was 1. We did not take another family photo until Thomas and Nathan were 9 & 11. There are several reasons for this. Mostly though was because I always wanted to get skinny before we took a family photo. Well, this is as good as it is going to get and I don't want to miss out on capturing these moments with my family just because of my vanity.
So - here are the Bigelow Family Pictures 2013.
Now, this next picture I love because this is a true representation of my family. Me scolding Nathan and Jared choking Thomas. If that doesn't say family love right there I don't know what does.
Another true representation of our family......Jared pinching butts right when the picture is being taken.
Well.....there you go.
I kinda like us.









1 comment:
I kinda like you guys too. Nice job on the pics, they are gorgeous and you are too Linda! Do what you need to to feel healthy and love yourself for who you are just like your Heavenly Father does. (And Jared it seems.)
Post a Comment