Saturday, November 30, 2013

Because I Like To Share

So, Reagan and Tyson were married on November 15th.  It was a beautiful day and I am thankful that I was able to share it with her. I learned a lot through this whole process, the number one thing being that I am glad I don't have a daughter. 

Hahahaha.

Not that Reagan was a bridezilla or anything like that. She was actually pretty good and only had a few meltdowns. But none of them were public so I can work with that. It was just soooooo much work. If it weren't for my friends I don't know what I would have done. I am grateful for my friends and family and I am glad that we were able to help Reagan and Tyson enjoy their day and make them feel loved. Because, what it all boils down to is that: Helping the Bride and Groom feel loved. 

It helps that they are both easy to love. ;)

So now Reagan is married and she's moved out. It is very quiet and lonely at my house now. Well, during the day anyway. But - they moved into a condo just down the street from us so we are still close and still in the same ward. 

This makes me happy.

I love Reagan and I'm thankful for the friendship we built over the last two and a half years.

It is fun to see her married and happy and figuring life out.

Now, I can sit back and relax because I am never going to do this again.

Hahahaha.

Well, until my friends' daughters get married because as I said before I owe them big time.



























Congratulations Reagan and Tyson!!!




1 comment:

. said...

Love the pics!

...and yes, you are totally obligated when kc gets married!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...