Seriously.
And it is with Technology.
So - I love pictures. I love looking at them. I love having them. I love taking them......I just love pictures.
I would have a million picture walls in my house but my friend Jonae put the kabash on that. I know it is my house - but I have no decorating sense and she has great decorating sense and so I listen to her.
I'm a giver like that.
Ahem.
Back to pictures -
So I like to have photographic documentation of my life and my children's lives. I know this is slightly annoying to some people, but whatever. I deal with your issues....you deal with mine.
I usually have my camera with me and if I don't.....well, I have my phone.
So....
A few weeks ago Nathan's choir group was part of a larger choir group who was asked to sing the National Anthem at the Dimondbacks game. He was excited. So we get to the park and I'm taking tons of pictures.
I had also taken pictures of Yoshi, (our turtle), and a bunch at Nate's first wrestling tournament this season.
Well, I came home from the Dbacks game and loaded the pictures onto the computer. I erased my memory card in my camera and got on the computer to look at my pics.
All of a sudden the photo program crashed.
And guess what...
It didn't save my pics that I had just downloaded.
The pictures that the computer TOLD ME were SAFELY transferred SUCCESSFULLY.
I need to have a talk with my computer about telling lies.
As you can probably guess, I was really sad.
And so this is why I love technology and I hate it. I love when it goes right and it makes my life easier. I hate it when it screws around and erases my precious memories.
Because I'm pretty sure I've already got a slight case of early onset dementia and I NEED THESE PICTURES!!! I need them to remind me what I did last week, or yesterday, or had for dinner....
Just kidding....I'm not a big fan of food pictures....although they do happen occasionally.
Anyway - no big lesson in this little speed bump of a problem. Just get over it I guess.
I'll share the pictures that did survive, and that is because I took them with my phone.
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Post a Comment