Monday, October 21, 2013

I Can Hear the Bells

Jared and I have had one of our nieces live with us for the past two years. We've had a really good time and learned a lot of important lessons. The boys have learned how to live with a girl and deal with all the issues that that entails. Jared has had the experience of having a daughter. Which don't let him fool you, he is sappy and loves his girls. And I finally had a sister/daughter/best friend combo who helped me to not drown in boy stuff.

Well, our time of living together is almost over because Reagan is getting married in less than a month!

This past Saturday we threw a bridal shower for her. It turned out beautiful thanks to all of my wonderful friends who always have my back. 











Congratulations Reagan! I love you and am so happy for you and proud of you. ;)

And you are always welcome to spend the night!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...