Sunday, February 24, 2013

What Is This White Stuff?

So Tom must have been watching out for us and put in a good word for a beautiful day on Saturday. Or at least for the morning.

Because that afternoon it got stormy and it started snowing sometime during the night.

And we woke up to this....



This world of white, that I think is totally beautiful.......But I only like to look at it in pictures.

Ask anyone who grew up with me and they will testify to the fact that I am legitimately allergic to the cold.

I really and truly am.

I break out in hives and it is not fun.










As you can see - the snow brings out the kid in Jared.

Nathan LOVED the snow and had so much fun playing in it.

Thomas.....not so much. He loves the heat just like me.

Oh and by the way....

Here we are leaving Eagar.....


And here is my bright blue beautiful sky and warm weather as we entered Chandler.


There is no contest. 

Chandler wins all the way.

I'll stick to visiting Eagar in the summertime.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...