Friday, November 2, 2012

Hooray For Ebay

I guess I should actually say Hooray for Jared.

So fact number one - My hubby is a hoarder.

Not many people know this about him. Usually I get really bugged about all the things he keeps stashed away in our garage.

But - then our computer died a horrible horrible death. And I cried and cried many tears. So my sweet man came to the rescue and pulled out some of his goodies from his stash and sold them on Ebay.

Guess what....we made enough to buy a new computer.

I love my hoarder husband.

I will never try really hard not to complain about his junk treasures in our garage.

Because they totally saved the day.

The only bad thing is now I have a lot of catching up to do not only on my blog but also on my calling. Because I pretty much took a four week vacay from being a secretary because I had no computer.

Well - I am just happy to be connected to the world again.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...