Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Time!

I'll admit. For a while, Halloween wasn't my favorite holiday. I loved it when I was a kid, but from about 21-30, I didn't really get into it. I always dressed my kids up and took them trick-or-treating, but that was about the extent of my celebrating.

Well, I don't know if my kid's enthusiasm is rubbing off on me, or Annell's (because she LOVES Halloween.), but I am starting to get into it again. 

This year, Thomas dressed up as Mayhem & Nathan was a Zombie. 

I love these boys. 

We had a great time. 

But - Thomas has reached that age where I was informed that he is too old to trick-or-treat with us. So while our usual group headed out, Thomas and his friends got together and went out on their own. I was a little sad. But, I remember when I did that to my parents. So.....circle of life and all that jazz. He came back so happy and had followed all of my rules. 

I guess I just have a few more years and Nathan will be going with his group of friends too. Then I will officially be retired to the candy passer-outer. I guess that is okay because Jared never does the job right anyway. He and Danny pass out candy until we are out of sight and then they lock up and go get a soda at QT. 

Well, it wouldn't be a holiday with traditions right?




I don't know what Tom was....but he had fun dressing up & handing out candy!



Breinn and Jace were Pebbles & Bam Bam.



 Reagan was a Zombie Ballerina. We had to stop her from trying to eat everyone.




She especially kept going after Breinn. I don't think we can all be together during the Zombie Apocolypse because Breinn definitely lets her guard down too often!



Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...