So, you all know how much I love scouting.....Ha! Okay - anyway, this summer was kind of low key for scouting.....thank you! But Nathan did earn a couple of Webelos pins at scout camp. I am excited that he is now in the Webelos den. One more year of cub scouts! Yahoo! Then the real work begins.
This is a picture of Nathan and his buddy Luke. They crack me up when they are side by side because they are two extremes. Nate is a short Bigelow and Luke is a super tall Jemison. They both look super excited in this picture huh?
And then there is Thomas. He loves scouting. I am glad because it means I have to do very little. :) At the last court of honor he moved up to the rank of star scout. Which if you are like me means nothing. However, in the scouting world it means that he is close to getting his Eagle and being all finished. He's probably got about a year and a half to two years left and then he is done! Yahoo!
That light at the end of the tunnel is getting a little brighter!
I'm proud of my boys. They work super hard at scouting and they really do love it.
Good job boys!
♥

1 comment:
That picture with our boys cracks me up! So funny! I think our day camp experience just made our love for scouting grow so much this summer! HA!
Post a Comment