Monday, October 31, 2011

My Bucket List

No, I'm not being morbid today, I'm actually working really hard to try and win my family a vacation. There is a blog that is giving away vacations for writing down 15 items from your bucket list. How cool is that?

So....

Without further ado....

A Shortened Version of My Bucket List:

1. I'd love to travel to Chile and stay at the San Alfonso del Mar and swim in their pool. Of course, I wouldn't want anyone else to be there....just me and my family with the whole pool to ourselves....

2. I'd like to run in the NYC marathon. I don't know why....I'm sure there are better races than that one, but I've just started running and I think the NYC marathon is a good goal to have.

3. I'd like to be a culinary master. So that I don't have to endure my kids dry-heaving every night at dinner. Seriously....EVERY NIGHT!

4. I'd be BFFs with Cam from Modern Family.

5. Be a famous author who writes interesting Young Adult novels that have nothing to do with vampires. Yes....that was a direct hit to Twilight. Ugh.

6. I would like to live somewhere in Europe for at least six months. Preferably Spain, Italy, France, Scotland, Ireland...etc.

7. I would love to take piano lessons again. Maybe I'd be more dedicated as an adult now that I realize the value of having a musical skill.

8. I want to visit all 50 states.

9. I need to spend the night in the Great Pyramid of Giza.

10. I want to live in Cinderella's castle in Disney World for one month.

11. I would learn how to fly a plane

12. I would watch Phantom of the Opera, Wicked, The Lion King, Mary Poppins, Chicago, and The Adams Family....on Broadway.

13. Be a traveling photographer.....for National Geographic & Vogue.

14. Drive a race car at 200 miles an/hour

15. Visit Machu Picchu with my family.

So that is just a start. There are a million more things that I would like to do and most of them include traveling and eating. Which....if I win this contest would be a great start to checking some of these things off of my bucket list. ;)

This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details. 

1 comment:

Brooke R. Harper said...

How cool! I love all the traveling ones.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...