But, this statement is also a true life fact and another fact is we love going to the Arizona State Fair.
We have been every year since Thomas was 1.
We love the animals, the food, the rides, the crafts, the shopping areas.
Plus....have you ever played "There's your boyfriend?" I love that game and I always win at the fair because there are some crazy people to watch and laugh
This year was the first year we went all by ourselves....meaning the boys and myself. We always have a big group to go with but for some reason this year it just didn't work out.
We had a great time anyway.
Body Works had an exhibit and it was amazing. Unfortunately they didn't allow pictures. Thomas and Nathan at first were a little freaked out but then they really got into it. I think the human body is so interesting. Thomas had a small complaint about the "nakedness" of the bodies, but once I explained that it wasn't pornography then he was....well, he was bothered by it a little less. I'm glad he's guarding himself on this subject.
Anyway - Here are some pictures of our day at the fair....unfortunately we didn't get to see the pigs. They weren't out yet.
How ironic huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment