Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Girls Weekend

On the last weekend of April our ward had a Relief Society Retreat. We went last year and had a great time but for a bunch of different reasons we didn't stay the night. Well this year we decided that we needed the entire weekend to ourselves. So we filled Jenni's suburban with some awesome women and headed off to the retreat with the intent to camp out.

Well, you can only keep us cooped up for so long. We find fun ways to entertain ourselves. Last year we did "Glamour Shots" & this year we worked on our kicks and jumps.


Okay - I love this next picture. Because this picture captures Jenni's personality perfectly. Jenni is fun and outrageous. Everything she does - she goes all out. That is why she is so much fun. I laugh and laugh when I hang out with Jenni. 




We had so much fun staying up late, playing games, giggling and acting like 13 year old girls. I definately can't wait until next year - but I'm glad we have some time to rest & recover.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

girls nights are the BEST!!

Down in the Sun said...

We had such a fun time! I laughed so hard that whole time! I think we need to have another girls weekend but go to a hotel this time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...