Saturday, April 23, 2011

We're Going WAAAAAY Back

To August 2010. This is when I started to slack on blog posting. Life just got so busy! I was working and Patricia was getting married....and I have a family to take care of. It has been non-stop. But, I am not complaining. It has been a good non-stop, roller-coaster ride.


So...first things first. In August our extended family expanded once again. Patricia and Branden were married on the beach in California.
Their wedding was so cute. They were very excited. We went to Disneyland that afternoon to celebrate and party down.

The next week they had their reception in Tucson. It was so fun dancing and seeing family and friends and karaoke-ing...(is that a word?). We had a great time celebrating our new and improved family.



So, a little about Branden. He is AWESOME! My kids fell in love with him right away. He is so kind, considerate and funny. He fits right into our family. Plus I know without a doubt that he loves my sister and will take good care of her.

Well, even though it is 9 months late....

Congratulations Patricia & Branden!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww Linda! You such a sweet sister! I am glad you were there every minute! Thanks for posting such a sweet post. I love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...