Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Let's Move On

In September 2010 family life quieted down for about a week. Then the boys started wrestling. Little did I know that this sport would take over my life. Here are a few pictures from their first tournament.


This tournament was a real eye opening experience. They had practiced with Jared for about two weeks. They wore shorts & T-shirts and were barefoot. They got pretty roughed up. They worked hard and if I remember correctly Thomas placed 3rd and Nathan placed 5th.

Nathan also worked hard and earned his bobcat badge in September. He was so proud. He loves scouting and is on Jared & I all the time to help him work on stuff with him. 



So, that was our September. Two wrestlers and a Bobcat. Life is good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww cute little achievers! You should be one proud Mama of which I am sure you are. Also, I like how Nate is showing a little leg there. Who knows why he was grabbing his shorts like that. I just love that kid. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...