Those pictures are hilarious! Carson is on the boat with Thomas. He had is hands over his ears the entire time saying, "When is this ride going to be over?" Too funny!
We became a family in 1999. Since then it has been a roller coaster ride full of fun, tears, fights, vacations, laughter and a lot of stories which should probably remain private. But I'll most likely share them any way because I like to bug people.
3 comments:
classic.
that is classic.
it's a good thing nathan enjoys it 'cuz after he marries hallie, they can ride it on their honeymoon.
Those pictures are hilarious! Carson is on the boat with Thomas. He had is hands over his ears the entire time saying, "When is this ride going to be over?" Too funny!
I'm with Thomas. Those dolls and that song have always creeped me out!
Post a Comment