Friday, May 28, 2010

My New Favorite

I try to be a positive person. I'd rather look at the bright side of life and I would rather laugh than cry. So you can imagine my joy at finding this blog:

1000 Awesome Things

I read it everyday. I love it. It makes me laugh and nod my head and say "That's Awesome!" every time.

Jenni - # 929 is for you. I know you'll appreciate it. ;)

Now, Neil's blog has been turned into a book.

I can't wait to read it.

I just know it's gonna be....

Awesome.

2 comments:

jake and jenni said...

I fully appreciate my colon running the last leg of the marathon. This is why I love him.
{it is a him if his name is Cole}
Eat more fiber, cole with thank you. :)

Annell said...

I can't stop laughing! We should make a national appreciate your cole day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...